This time 8Theme offers a user’s guide to All in One SEO Pack installation in one of our WooCommerce themes. First of all, in order to configure the plugin All in One SEO Pack for WooCommerce themes go to the Settings-> All in One SEO Pack from your Admin Panel (after installation).
WooCommerce themes, the major categories of All in One SEO Pack for
- Plugin Status – Put a check mark in the status “Enabled” thereby activating the plugin All in One SEO Pack;
- Home Title – This field prescribes the title of your main website. In the title you want to include keywords of the main page, on which you will make promotion of your website with one of WooCommerce themes;
- Home Description – prescribes a description for the main page of your WooCommerce theme. Also you want to warn you that this description will be displayed when showing your site in search systems. For a better search engine promotion, in the Description field, you need to make a few key words;
- Home Keywords- in this field prescribes the keywords that best describe your full website. Keywords should be typed with commas. You should use too many keywords, as this may damage the search engine promotion;
- Canonical URLs- must activate this function, for that would indicate to the search engines the way the original posts. This is also the feature that helps to avoid duplicate content;
- Rewrite Titles- should also activate this function, it will take place on rewriting the standard Title specified in the settings of the plugin All in One SEO Pack;
- The next thing that comes in our setting – this page titles in WooCommerce themes. As a rule initially plugin All in One SEO Pack is already listed the best headers to facilitate search engine promotion.
How to set up the major options of All in One SEO Pack?
To set up you should go to Admin> Tools > SEO. Let’s start with the “Basic settings”:
- Canonical URL – be sure to check this box. The plugin will save your site from the duplicate pages in the search engines. Disable pagination for the canonical URL – WordPress Navigation is designed so that if a page in the catalog (the main site, heading, archives) first, it says “/” if the directory a few pages, to the address added “/ page / 2” numbers. This setting will put a ban on indexing pages with numbers that will deliver again the site of duplication. Also enable custom canonical URL – Special canonical settings include them is not necessary. Then establish a protocol for the canonical URL – set “Auto”.
- Use the default header – set “Off”, it is better to prescribe the most headlines.
- Use Schema.org markup – If you are doing this layout and it is set in your template, include this setting is not necessary otherwise errors will occur. If it is not, enable this option.
- Event log News – if you check this box, the logs will be conducted by the plug-in, I think this feature is not required, and advise you not to celebrate.
- The Home Page Settings in All in One SEO Pack in WooCommerce themes:
In this section, you have to specify the meta tags (title, description, keywords) for the home page. If your site’s main page is a static page, then you should enable Use Static Front Page Instead. In the settings you offer to translate the headings tags in keys or generate them automatically. If you still decide to use the keys, it is better to do it at the hands of article publication.
- The Header Settings:
All settings to change is not necessary. To start, you should include the header rewriting, and then note the two checkboxes that display headlines with a capital letter. Followed by, a lot of fields in which you are encouraged to customize the headlines for all modules of your website with WooCommerce themes.
The format for pages – the default titles are displayed as% page_title% (the page title) | % Blog_title% (blog header).
If a good header (usually the domain of the site) is very large, and the overall title (together with the title of the page) greater than 60 characters, then I advise you to remove | % Blog_title% and leave only% page_title%.
The same applies to the format for the records, it will need to leave just the value% post_title%. In the “Format for page 404” enter “% request_words% not found,” because of this will be shown that it is not found. The format for navigation – the default value is – Part% page% (-Part% Page Number%).
- The Settings of Posts:
Here you should note the types of posts that require individual setting meta data, such are – posts and pages. It is individual and must be configured according to your website with a WooCommerce template.
- The Display Settings
Here you are offered to select where to display SEO settings. Note again two points record and page. Then there are two points with the same title Quick access to the admin panel. The first item shows the settings All in One SEO Pack in the admin bar on every page of your WooCommerce theme. The second point is responsible for the output of the admin panel in the browser, if the mark point settings will be at the top, if not to celebrate – at the bottom.
- Verification of Webmasters
When you add your website with one of WooCommerce themes to the webmaster of a search engine, you are given a code that you have to insert a pattern at the time of confirmation of the rights to the site. This feature simplifies your life, no longer need to be picked in the template editor is enough to put the code in the appropriate field.
- Google Settings
Sync your website with Google+ and Google Analytics. For the first you can simply insert a link to your profile in the appropriate field.
- Indexing Setting (noindex)
All items except the first and the last two should be checked. Pay attention to headings of indexation is not necessary to close, according to many masters. Sign up for updates, and you will know why.
- Advanced Settings of All in One SEO pack in WooCommerce themes
All boxes should be left unchecked, as represented by the desired function practically. After the last section with the settings, there are three buttons. First we store all our work, and the other two we can reset.
If you have any questions left about how to install and set up All in One SEO Pack in any of 8Theme WooCommerce themes, you can leave a request for our Tech Support.
Buy the best WooCommerce themes – https://www.nasatheme.com/wordpress-templates/